Monday, April 19, 2010

Update on upcoming Classes

Hello everyone!

I have been away for the weekend down to Taupo to the Autumn Escape Convention. I feel refreshed, inspired and motivated!

I have two class samples that I will be posting sneak peeks very soon. One is using some gorgeous new papers from GCD Studios and the other from some fabulous new Webster's Pages. They are both single layouts but one is very special and put together in a way where you can display a few photos and journaling without the bulk.

The first LO from GCD Studios us using a mix of papers from the Homespun Chic Collection and the Artsy Urban Collection. Here are the papers I selected:

The next LO is made up from the gorgeous range of Webster's Pages using the Garden Gala range. Here are the papers from the collection from which some will be used on the Box Top Layout!
More info coming very soon.....TFL

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment