Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An exciting new blog!

Hello everybody and welcome to our new Scrapbook Studio blog. This is a place where we will feature classes and crops held in Hamilton. As some of you may know, my family and I have relocated in Hamilton. We have brought a lifestyle property on the outskirts of Hamilton near Huntington/Rototuna area very close to all amenities.

Having this property has given us the space we needed for our large family, my craft needs and also to hold classes. So you the customer will benefit not only Aucklanders who can still shop at Scrapbook Studio and attend classes but also Hamilton customers who can attend my classes for Adults and Children plus a small range of products will be available. Any other products can still be ordered as I head to Auckland a couple of times a week and can collect anything for you.

The classes I will be holding are going to range from beginners scrapbooking to intermediate, other 'one off' Adult technique classes plus children's classes over the holidays. I will also hold regular card classes plus I am also going to hold basic patchwork beginners classes and other small sewing projects from time to time.

Our store not only stocks the latest products in Scrapbooking, Pergamano & Rubberstamping but we also stock a large range of beautiful designer fabrics for patchwork & sewing. Most of the fabrics are designs you may not see in other local patchwork stores in Hamilton as a lot of our range is specialized for the younger more modern sewer.

This is going to be the place where you will check regularly for any upcoming classes held here in Hamilton. We are set in a private peaceful setting in Puketaha Rd. During classes you will have access to Cricut machines, Cuttlebug machines, Sewing machines plus loads of accessories if needed. Once set up I aim to hold monthly crops, depending on popularity we may hold them in a different Hamilton location, more information will follow.

This is an exciting venture and I hope you will enjoy participating in the classes I will have on offer over the next year!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best with your new ventures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    Wow you've moved to Hamilton. That's cool. Do you think you will be doing any day time classes? Hamilton is a bit closer than Auckland for me (coming from Kinloch). I've really missed your classes since moving down here. I might just be able to get along to a couple.

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER check out your house, it's HUGE...... absolutely STUNNING

    ReplyDelete